Home > Our School > General Information
|Address:||3 Tampines Street 21 Singapore 529393|
|Directions:||Take bus number 3 from Tampines interchange, alight at the 7th bus stop.|
Monday to Friday - 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Tel: 6782 5681 or 6786 7042 (Chongzheng Primary School)
Lunch hour - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm (Please call the clinic to make appointment)
For emergency, please call 6435 3782 or proceed to School Dental Centre at Health Promotion Board, 3 Second Hospital Avenue Level 4, Singapore 168937.
Morning: 8.00 am - 7.30 am
Afternoon: 1.45 pm - 2.15 pm (Mon - Thu)
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm (Fri)
3.45 pm - 4.45 pm (Mon - Thu)
|Suppliers||Opening Hours||Contact No.||Fax No.|
|*School Bookshop||# Mon to Fri - 11:00 am to 2:30 pm||6786 1397||6464 0110|
|*School Uniform||# Every Tue - 11 am to 3 pm||6253 1063||6250 0889|
|School Bus (Mrs Lim)||Not Applicable||
6284 3032 /
* For purchase in school and payment by CASH only
# Lunch Hour – 12nn to 1pm
Rules and Regulations
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform. Modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Pupils who are Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with their right fist over the heart.
- Pupils must be punctual for all school activities.
- All pupils must sing the school song with pride
- Pupils are to wear their PE attire only during PE days.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear any fanciful spectacles or watches, Female pupils are allowed to wear only small & plain ear studs or ear sticks but not earrings.
- Pupils are to keep their hair neat and tidy. Hair should not be dyed, tinted, permed or highlighted. Shoulder-length and long hair should be neatly tied up or plaited; fringe must be trimmed and kept above the eye brows at all times. Hair accessories must be black or dark blue.
- Pupils must handle all school property with care and keep the school and its premises clean.
- Pupils must show good behaviour at all times, even when they are outside in their school uniform.
- Pupils must queue up for their food in the canteen. All utensils are to be returned to the respective stalls after use.
- Food and drinks must be consumed in the canteen only.
- Pupils must not bring any prohibited items to school.
- Pupils must not leave school without permission.
- Pupils are not to play/run along the corridors, in the canteen and in the car park.
- Pupils must respect teachers and their elders at all times.